Providing quality, cost effective consumables and surgical instruments to the healthcare industry
National Surgical Corporation (NSC) is an import manufacturer in the health care industry, distributing hospital consumables, surgical instruments/devices and equipment as well as shelving and storage solutions to all major hospitals, day surgeries, private clinics and specialist doctors throughout Australia. The majority of our products are sold for use directly into the operating room by surgeons, anaesthetists and nurses.
NSC aims to actively seek out innovative products that offer expansion for the company to grow as a major contributor in Australian healthcare market. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service to support our customers.
National Surgical Corporation provides the following range of products:
- Electrosurgical range: electrosurgical/diathermy plates, electrosurgical/diathermy pencils and smoke evacuation pencils
- Wound drainage systems: Surgiblake silicone channel drains, Privac range, low vacuum, high vacuum drains
- Medicon surgical instruments and other surgical instruments
- Operating theatre consumables including pulsed lavage system and skin staplers
- PEI laparoscopic instruments
- CSSD cleaning and sterilisation products including Sharn cleaning brushes, equipment, sterilisation baskets, containers and trays
- Operating theatre protection products for both surgical personnel and the patient
- Medichill ice and heat packs and bandages
- Storage and shelving systems including chrome wire shelving, trolleys, compactors, Pegasus high density modular storage, hospital carts
NSC's extensive range offers cost effective options for our customers and can be used in any operating theatre, hospital ward, day surgery, recovery unit, CSSD or storage room.
We are experts in hospital redevelopments, upgrades and fit outs. We have worked with multiple hospitals and other healthcare facilities around Australia to design and install shelving and storage solutions for all departments across the hospital. We work with hospital personnel to develop the best solution to meet their needs and can liaise with builders, architects and other designers to assist in the planning process when it comes to storage solution within the hospital. To find out more, click here.
Phone: 1800 138 138
Fax: 1800 138 140
You might also be interested in our other websites:
Buy discounted, high quality, made in Germany, Medicon surgical instruments - www.surgicalinstruments.net.au
Buy high quality and durable chrome wire shelving and storage solutions – www.chromewireshelving.com.au